Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Hyderabad Travels.. Journey to the Old City

Well..It's our 4th day here, I think. But even though my mind was still in a jet lagged fog , I knew the day would be great and it was. It started with a lecture by Prof. Hamid Hashmi.




 And then things went up from there. We headed to the Old City in  Hyderabad.
Charminar in the distance









Charminar ,the oldest building  in Hyderabad




View from the top area.





Charminar
We later went to Mecca Masjid, the oldest mosque in India.Sadly ,once you step
onto the actual Mosque you can't take pictures. But here are some outside of the Mosque.














 Now during this time we did do some shopping  also but I can't show that because some of my fellow travelers purchased secret gifts for their loved ones. So until next time..Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment